Welcome to Mollies World
1. What’s your name and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Stebo: What it do, I go by the name of Stebo aka Bo Bizzle I was raised in the streets of North Memphis the gutta part.
2. Where are you from? And what affect does that have on your music?
Stebo: I actually looked up to artist such as 2pac and lived a similar lifestyle, I came up in a single parent home with 4 other siblings and my mindset was on moving my mom out the hood by any means!
3. What was highest and lowest point in your career?
Stebo: I’m a boss & one of a kind, I am a one man machine and I invest in myself; studio time, beats, and t-shirts, I do it all! I have been in the game for a minute I had to due jail time and came back harder, that’s why I named my series “OUT THA POCKET”, because everything that has been done has been all me!
4. How do you separate your personal life from your music life and how does how does the music industry affect your personal life?
Stebo: Real life, only real can relate it’s all fact no fiction!
5. What project/track means the most to and which project/track are you proudest of?
Stebo: Actually I’m pushing “Steph Curry” produced by Memphis legend DJ Squeeky. I’m shooting the video now and it will be on WSHH FIRST QUARTER! MY SINGLE IS EVERYWHERE IN THE STREETS AND ALSO THE WHOLE MIXTAPE ON SPINRILLA DATPIFF & LIVEMIXTAPES
6. How do you separate yourself from other artist?
Stebo: YOU ALREADY KNOW A COUPLE DAY 1 NIGGAS, PAD, PEN, & BANGER!
7. Who do you feel is your biggest competitor?
Stebo: ACTUALLY THE HOOD GAVE IT TO ME & I RAN WITH IT FROM THERE
8. What is the hardest part of the music industry?
Stebo: Actually just being able to adapt to the industry, it’s similar to the streets, but at the same time different. The hustle, power, and respect will take you a long way!
9. What are your thoughts on how the rap game has changed?
Stebo: Now days it ain’t all the way real, you can rap about another nigga life, flash another nigga money, and get on. Back in the days you had to have bars.
10. Who or what has the biggest impact on your career?
Stebo: Real street niggas that’s authentic, people that influence me are people like 2PAC, T.I., YOUNG JEEZY, & SO ON!
11. What can we look forward to seeing in the future from you?
Stebo: I’m actually in the studio now, but be on the lookout for my new mixtape coming out Spring Break.
Click [Here] To Download/Stream